Internet Security 2013 for Mac
Freely explore the web with
comprehensive Mac security
Comprehensive protection against hackers, identity theft, malware, viruses and more.
McAfee Internet Security 2013 for Mac
This essential protection has been designed to meet the unique needs of Mac users and focus on key areas of threat, particularly those found online.
McAfee Internet Security for Mac includes McAfee SiteAdvisor technology, as well as:
- Identity protection
- Anti-Phishing security
- Protection against viruses, trojans, bots, worms, and root kits
- McAfee firewall restricts access to your files while you are online
- External drive scanning to warn you of potential threats to your Mac
- Scanning and disinfection of downloaded files and email or IM attachments
- Computer content protection with file repair and disinfection without format or content damage
Phishing scams and social networking website attacks are rising while malware attacks can harm your Mac. McAfee Internet Security 2012 for Mac allows you to email, chat and go online with security and confidence.
To use McAfee Internet Security 2013 for Mac your system must include Apple Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, as well as
- 1GB RAM or higher
- Apple computer with Intel processor
- 150MB of available drive space
- Mozilla Firefox version 3.0 or higher (McAfee Site Advisor is currently supported by Firefox browser only)
- Safari version 3.0 or higher
Macs are vulnerable to internet-based threats - McAfee Internet Security 2012 for Mac is the solution.
McAfee Internet Security 2013 for Mac Key features:
- Go online protected against cyber attacks or malicious websites
- Freely surf, search and browse the web
- Shop, bank and trade online more securely. Identity protection, anti-phishing and SiteAdvisor software all help to keep you safe during financial transactions on the Internet.
- Know you are protected from future internet threats before they reach you - the perfect insurance against emerging internet threats
- Download email attachments knowing they have been scanned and cleaned
- Safely use any external drive
- Protects against viruses, trojans, worms, bots, and root-kits. Repairs and removes infections from files without damaging format or contents
Mac users also need Internet protection:
Mac users are not vulnerable to the same viruses and threats that have traditionally plagued PCs but the Internet has now leveled the playing field. Mac users are now just as susceptible to online risks as PC users.
Hackers and thieves are increasingly focusing their efforts to develop attacks that will work on Macs. Phishing scams and social networking website attacks are on the rise and can result in identity theft. And, malware not only harms your Mac but it can steal your personal information. Malicious software also puts friends and family at risk if you send them potentially damaging email or files.
McAfee® Internet Security 2013 for Mac is comprehensive protection against hackers, identity theft, malware, phishing scams, viruses and more. It protects you from dangerous websites, so you can explore the web without worrying.
Buy McAfee Internet Security 2013 for Mac now